Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

First Blog - What I Did Today!


So dangerous D’Angelo asked us to write something on our blog. After taking some time to brainstorm an interesting topic, I simply gave up after about 15 minutes of thinking. I thought of putting up a video, writing a poem or a short story, and even just putting a letter or a symbol like he said himself. Then I concluded my thoughts by deciding to write what I had done today. After school had finished, I headed towards home and changed my outfit to something more comfortable. At around 4 O’clock a friend and I headed to Keele and Sheppard to pick up something I had bought from Kijiji. We left for Alliance theatre and arrived at the doors at around 7-ish. We watched “Easy A” because I think Emma Stone is adorably cute. We left and at 9:30 and went our separate ways at Woodbine Station. I got home around10 and remembered I had to write a blog, so I got on my laptop and started writing this!

4 comments:

  1. What'd you buy on Kijiji? Just out of curiosity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir maannnnn, theres a reason why I didn't write it on the blog:P. Hence the 'something'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I take it back. I don't want to know anymore.

    ReplyDelete